11. Persons responsible for cleaning soiled equipment should wear PPE suited to the task.
12. Respiratory Etiquette, Hand Hygiene, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are all included in Routine Practices.
13. There is no need to perform hand hygiene after using a tissue for coughing or sneezing.
14. Use of gowns and gloves is required at all times when caring for clients/patients/residents.
15. What is disease?
16. What is the best way to prevent the spread of germs?
17. When using Routine Practices with any patient, client or resident, the choice of which Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to use is based on an assessment of risk related to:
18. When washing hands, which of the following is important to remember?
19. Which of the following are infectious diseases?
20. Which of the following statements is true about the use of alcohol-based hand rubs?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Handwashing and Hand Hygiene
Handwashing and Hand Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Handwashing and Hand Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....