MCQ quiz on Handwashing and Hand Hygiene multiple choice questions and answers on Handwashing and Hand Hygiene MCQ questions quiz on Handwashing and Hand Hygiene objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A noninfectious disease is:
2. Alcohol-based hand rub may be used instead of soap and water when hands are not visibly soiled.
3. An infectious disease is:
4. Artificial nails, gel nails or extenders are not permitted for staff who have patient contact.
5. Germs are:
6. Germs cannot be spread:
7. Hand hygiene is the most important way to prevent the spread of germs.
8. Infectious agents are:
9. Infectious agents, reservoirs, means of transmission are links in the Chain of Infection.
10. Personal care supplies, for example, lotions, creams, razors may safely be shared between clients/patients/residents.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Handwashing and Hand Hygiene
Handwashing and Hand Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Handwashing and Hand Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....