11. How old is the Earth?
12. In 2016, the Paris Agreement was signed on Earth Day
13. In the USA, There are comprehensive, national standards regarding environmental education
14. More than half of the breathable oxygen in the world comes from where?
15. The Earth Day Anthem, a universal song associated with Earth Day, shares what melody with the official anthem of the European Union?
16. The Ecology Flag, which has become an official symbol of Earth Day, is patterned after the American flag and contains what three colors?
17. The idea for Earth Day came from Gaylord Nelson
18. Throughout its history, Earth Day has only been supported by Democrats
19. What do you call the variation of life forms within an ecosystem?
20. What is the percentage of oxygen in the Earths atmosphere?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Earth Day
Earth Day Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Earth Day Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....