11. In Sydney, Australia, what major race starts every year on Boxing Day?
12. In the Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man, December 26th is also known by which name (due to the tradition of hunting a bird then parading through the town with it)?
13. In what former British colony is Boxing Day known as Day of Goodwill?
14. In which Scandinavian country is Boxing Day also known as Annandagsbandy, which marks the start of the bandy season?
15. Its a bank holiday in the UK but which country does not regard it as a public holiday?
16. On Boxing Day 1898, Pierre and Marie Curie announced to the French Academy of Sciences that they had discovered which radioactive chemical element?
17. On Boxing Day, costumed Gombey dancers perform through which mid-Atlantic island (which is a British Overseas Territory)?
18. On Boxing Day, it is traditional to give presents to people who have rendered a service in the past year. People who work in which of the following professions would not be given a present on Boxing Day?
19. Some historians think that Boxing Day was created to give servants a day off so they could go see their families. In the past, what did employers give their servants on Boxing Day?
20. St Stephens Day is celebrated in Sweden with a game of bandy, but what is bandy?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Boxing Day
Boxing Day Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Boxing Day Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....