71. The libero and/or his/her teammates shall wear a solid-colored uniform top. If both uniform tops are solid, they must be contrasting colors.
72. The libero cannot serve for:
73. The numbers on the uniform top shall be:
74. The official scorer shall:
75. The only time a player can substitute into the set is when a head coach signals for a substitution.
76. The out-of-bounds/antenna violation signal occurs when:
77. The player and substitute shall remain in the substitution zone until the second referee releases them.
78. The second referee has the responsibility to determine and then notify the first referee of unsporting conduct violations by players, coaches or other team personnel.
79. The second referee has the responsibility to:
80. The server shall:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....