51. It is a net fault when:
52. It is legal for a playing captain or head coach to request a time-out:
53. On a re-serve, after the first referees signal for service, requests for ............ may be recognized.
54. Once a replay is signaled by the first referee, the following requests may be recognized:
55. One of the second referees specific responsibilities during a time-out is to whistle a warning at 45 seconds and instruct the timer to sound the audio signal at 60 seconds to end the time-out.
56. Players shall not wear body paint or glitter on their face, hair, uniform or body.
57. Prematch duties for the first referee shall include:
58. Prior to entry into the set, it is legal for a teammate to leave the team bench to warm up in a nonplayable area without volleyballs.
59. Substitution requests are permitted:
60. Substitution(s) during a time-out shall take place at the end of the time-out when both teams are on the court and the second referee:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....