51. A stray volleyball rolls onto the court during the set and disrupts play. The referees:
52. A substitution is legal when:
53. A team has been assessed a second administrative unnecessary delay. The penalty is:
54. A team is allowed ............. substitutions per set.
55. A time-out will last for a maximum of 60 seconds, unless both teams are ready to play prior to the 60 seconds expiring.
56. A tossed ball that contacts a backboard or its supports hanging in a vertical position over the serving area is a service fault and not eligible for a re-serve.
57. After an injury a coach has 30 seconds to:
58. After the first referees signal to serve, a re-serve occurs when the server:
59. All of the following are accurate in relation to net play except:
60. All teammates, with the exception of the libero, shall wear:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....