61. When can a player call a foot-fault on an opponent in a non-officiated match?
62. When do players change ends in a tiebreaker?
63. When must an out call be made by a player?
64. When serving from the left side, the served ball must land inside the right service court
65. When should the toss or spin be done?
66. When the ball is in play, another ball rolls onto the court, a let is calle
67. Where can a vibration dampener be placed on the racquet?
68. Which of the following does not constitute the loss of a point?
69. Which of the following is not a fault if the serves does this during the service motion?
70. Which of the following is not an option for the player who wins the toss (or racquet spin)?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tennis
Tennis Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tennis Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....