41. Is the server required to call the score at the beginning of each game and the point scores as the games go on in matches without officials?
42. ln a doubles match, the receivers partner touches the net before the ball that has been served touches the ground outside the correct service court. What is the call?
43. May a doubles team switch its serving order at the beginning of a new set?
44. May a player serve underhanded?
45. May a server run at the baseline in his preparation to serve?
46. May a server suddenly increase the pace between his first and second serve?
47. Must a request to remove a ball lying in the opponents court be honored?
48. Must an official tell a player how he is foot-faulting if he is asked?
49. Players agree that they have played six points, but disagree over the score because they do not agree on the second point. The receiver acknowledges that the server was calling out the score and that he didnt express disagreement until now. What should be done?
50. The ball passes under the net cord between the net and the net post without touching anything, is the shot deemed good?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tennis
Tennis Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tennis Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....