31. If you catch a ball while you are behind the baseline that your opponent hit that is going out before it bounces what is the call?
32. If you hit a drop shot that bounces on your opponents side of the net and has enough backspin to come back over the net to your side of the net without your opponent touching the ball, who wins the point?
33. If you hit a shot that lands out and your opponent hits the ball back and does not call the ball out, what is the ruling?
34. If you realize that in your singles match, you have made a mistake in scoring and you are serving a second serve from the wrong court, what should be done?
35. If your first serve hits your opponents doubles partner without hitting the ground first, who wins the point?
36. If your groundstrokehits the net post but does not go over the net but deflects into your opponents court, what is the call?
37. Is a player allowed to jump over the net into the opponents court while the ball is in play?
38. Is one member of a doubles team allowed to play alone against the opponents?
39. Is the receiver allowed to stand outside the lines of the court?
40. Is the server allowed to have one or both feet off the ground?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tennis
Tennis Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tennis Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....