11. During a rally of a singles point without singles sticks, player A hits a shot that was going out until it hits the doubles post and careens into the proper court of player B, who wins the shot?
12. During the second serve, your opponents left foot touches the baseline but does not completely cross the baseline, what is the call?
13. How high is the net in the center?
14. How many service lets are you allowed in a game?
15. How much time is allotted between points of a match?
16. How much time is allotted on change overs?
17. If a ball from another court rolls on the court between first and second serves, is the server entitled to two serves?
18. If a ball gets broken during play, the point shall be
19. if a ball is found soft after a point, the point shall
20. If a ball is returned outside the net post and hits in the correct court, but never reaches the same height as the net, the shot is good.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tennis
Tennis Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tennis Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....