61. The length of intermission between the end of regulation play and the first extra period is ............ minute(s).
62. The third indirect technical foul charged to the head coach results in disqualification and ejection.
63. The time consumed prior to recognition of a correctable error cannot be restored even though the error is corrected.
64. The use of electronic devices on the bench is permitted in all instances, EXCEPT:
65. To establish the alternatingpossession procedure, control may be gained as a result of a violation or foul.
66. Traveling is moving a foot in any direction in excess of prescribe limits while holding the ball. Which of the following statements are also True statement?
67. When a foul occurs, the official shall verbally inform the offender, then:
68. When a team member is wearing an item that causes a safety concern, the referee may:
69. When free thrower, A1, purposefully fakes a try, it results in:
70. When the ball is awarded to the wrong team for a throw-in, in order for it to be corrected, it must be rectified:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Basketball
Basketball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Basketball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....