51. Once the ball becomes live in an extra period, even though a correction in score is made, the extra period:
52. Play is resumed at the point of interruption in all of the following situations, EXCEPT:
53. Team A is awarded an alternating-possession throw-in. The arrow will be switched toward Team B in all of the following, EXCEPT:
54. Technical fouls include all of the following, EXCEPT:
55. The ball is awarded out of bounds after:
56. The ball is dead, or remains dead, in all of the following situations, EXCEPT:
57. The ball is in As backcourt when A1, while holding the ball, has one foot touching the division line and the other touching in frontcourt.
58. The ball is in As backcourt when it is in flight on a pass from A1, who is in As frontcourt, to A2, who is in As backcourt.
59. The ball is out of bounds in all of the following situations, EXCEPT:
60. The head coach is assessed a direct technical foul in all of the following situations, EXCEPT:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Basketball
Basketball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Basketball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....