41. During an alternatingpossession throw-in by A1, B2 intentionally kicks the throw-in pass. A1 will be awarded a new throw-in opportunity, but the arrow will remain pointed in the direction of As basket.
42. Following a team warning for any type of delay, it is a team technical foul if the free throw is delayed because of a Team A huddle or contact with the free thrower.
43. If a team jersey contains a visible manufacturers logo/trademark/reference, all of the following are correct, EXCEPT:
44. If a technical foul is administered to start an extra period, a jump ball will follow to establish the alternating-possession procedure.
45. If A1s personal foul is followed with a technical foul by B1 before the clock starts, it creates a False statement double foul situation.
46. If an error is corrected, in some cases, play shall continue from the normal game action resulting from the correction.
47. If the ball is simultaneously touched by inbounds opponents near a boundary line and then goes out of bounds before the alternating-possession procedure has been established, play will be resumed with a jump ball in the center circle.
48. If the error is made while the clock is running and the ball dead, it must be recognized by an official before the second live ballfollowing the error in order to be corrected.
49. If the referee determines that the clock was not started or stopped properly, or if the clock did not run, the referee:
50. If there is less than 3 feet between the guard and a boundary line, the dribbler has the greater responsibility for the contact.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Basketball
Basketball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Basketball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....