21. There have been more than 350 sets of brothers whove made it to the Majors.
22. To which country did U.S. players first try exporting baseball as a professional sport?
23. What area of the baseball field is called the Hot Corner?
24. What pitch is held like a curveball but thrown with a downward motion that causes it to appear to move sideways?
25. What player broke Lou Gehrigs streak of consecutive games played?
26. What position does the Cy Young award celebrate?
27. What was the first team Derek Jeter played against as a New York Yankee?
28. Which baseball park has the tallest outfield wall?
29. Which baseball team is also known as the Big Red Machine?
30. Which item was not commonly used as the center of baseballs in the mid-1800s?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Baseball
Baseball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Baseball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....