191. According to the position of lips vowels can be divided into
192. Assimilation is mainly of.........types
193. Certain morphemes have more than one meaning and can be understood in more than one way. They are called
194. Find the odd one out
195. How many classes of morphemes can be identified in a language
196. How many nasal sounds are there in the English Language?
197. How many nasal sounds are there in the Malayalam language?
198. How many stressed are generally marked
199. How many types of phonetic transcriptions are generally followed?
200. Human beings can talk about experiences, objects and events which are not present at the time and place of speaking. This property of language is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Language and Linguistics
Language and Linguistics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Language and Linguistics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....