101. The Yo-He-Ho Theory of the origin of language was advanced by
102. There is no positive relationship between a speech and sound. This property of language is referred to as
103. Using a finite set of rules a speaker can produce innumerable grammatical utterances. This property of language is called
104. What involves a different analysis of the structure of the word by attaching a consonant at the end of a word or a vowel at the beginning of the next word
105. What is concerned with the selection and organization of speech sounds in a language
106. What is the basis of all sounds in English language and in most languages in India.
107. What is the discipline where the methodological perspectives of both linguistics and sociology converges
108. What is the process by which new words are coined by combining the segments of two different words.
109. What is the totality of the speech habits of an individual
110. What refers to an individuals equal and native command of two or more languages
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Language and Linguistics
Language and Linguistics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Language and Linguistics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....