31. In a gas cut plate, the cut shows grooves and has deep drag lines. This is due to
32. One of the functions of electrode coating is
33. In an acetylene cylinder, the acetylene is dissolved in
34. Which one of the following is a temporary joint?
35. In fusion welding, penetration is the ratio of
36. Which of the following joint have high corrosion resistance?
37. Which of the following is a design recommendation for welding?
38. Which of the following processes do not use flux during welding?
39. Which of the following is not a resistance welding?
40. The resistance welding process suitable for welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals upto 8mm thickness is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Welding Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....