21. The function of the central hole in the tip of the cutting blowpipe is
22. In gas cutting, if too little cutting oxygen is supplied
23. The size of the cutting nozzle used in oxy-acetylene cutting process depends mainly on
24. In a gas cut plate, the cut shows grooves and has deep drag lines. This is due to
25. One of the functions of electrode coating is
26. In an acetylene cylinder, the acetylene is dissolved in
27. Which one of the following is a temporary joint?
28. In fusion welding, penetration is the ratio of
29. Which of the following joint have high corrosion resistance?
30. Which of the following is a design recommendation for welding?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Welding Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....