11. The size of a welding machine is determined by
12. If L (mm) is the length of the inner cone of the flame, the tip-to-metal distance should be
13. In a gas cut plate, the cut is high quality although there is some surface roughness caused by vertical drag lines. This is due to
14. The welding machine, which is used to convert AC welding supply to DC welding supply is
15. The correct flame for preheating before cutting is
16. Neutral flame in gas welding contains
17. In DC welding heat distribution is possible between electrode and the base metal due to the change of polarity. The distribution of heat is
18. The correct colours for oxygen and acetylene hoses are:
19. Which one of the following is the type of transformer used in arc welding?
20. Cast iron contains two elements, which make it difficult to cut it by gas cutting. What are these elements?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Welding
Welding Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Welding Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....