11. In an ideal transformers primary and secondary induced emfs are
12. The input power under no load condition of transformer consists of
13. In a transformer the coils of primary and secondary are placed concentrically to achieve
14. Iron loss in transformer can be determined by
15. No load losses in a transformer can be minimized by using steel of
16. Which of the following losses remain constant during normal operation of transformer?
17. Which of the following losses varies with load in transformer?
18. What will be the eddy current loss if the supply frequency of a transformer becomes double?
19. If the supply frequency of a transformer increases then output voltage of the transformer will
20. In a core type transformer
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Transformers
Transformers Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Transformers Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....