31. A certain sound has 1000 times more eneergy then another sound. The number of times it would sound stronger to a listener will be
32. Transmission bandwidth for satellite system least depends on
33. A communication satellite is a repeater between
34. Define Polar-orbiting Satellites.
35. Geostationary satellite are generally put in ....... orbit and domestic satellite in .......... orbit
36. A television (TV) transmission is an example of which type of transmission?
37. What are the types of antenna losses?
38. The total noise of a satellite earth station receiving system consists of
39. Types of CDMA?
40. The multiple access technique suitable only for digital transmission is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Satellite Communication
Satellite Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Satellite Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....