11. For a 16-bit register, which is the largest integer number a PLC counter function can reach
12. To protect a PLC from any incoming surges from the field, an isolated device such as ____________ is used.
13. In PLC programming, a retentive function is one that
14. An OR function implemented in Ladder logic uses
15. A good application for a timed interrupt in a PLC program would be
16. The __________________ instruction is used to turn an output ON or OFF after its time has been on for a preset time interval
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....