Programmable logic controller PLC multiple choice questions and answers on PLC MCQ questions quiz on PLC objective type questions with answer for competitive exams and written test preparations for online robotics quiz Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. PLC is an acronym of _______________ Logic Controller
2. Unitary PLC has 20 inputs and __________ outputs
3. Ladder Logic Programming consists primarily of
4. PLCs having less than __________ inputs and outputs are called as Small PLC
5. In a PLC, scan time refers to the amount of time in which
6. HMI means __________ Machine Interface
7. Medium PLC has _____________ inputs and outputs
8. Main difference between online and offline PLC programming is
9. ______________ language can be programmed interactively with the PLC
10. For a 16-bit register, which is the largest integer number a PLC counter function can reach
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....