81. A triac is a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. switch
82. A triac is equivalent to two SCRs â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
83. A UJT has â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
84. A UJT is sometimes called â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. diode
85. AC power in a load can be controlled by using
86. After peak point, the UJT operates in the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. region
87. An SCR can be used
88. An SCR is made up of silicon because
89. Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation
90. Between the peak point and the valley point of UJT emitter characteristics we have â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.. region
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Power Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....