71. A diac has â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ semiconductor layers
72. A diac is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. switch
73. A diac is simply â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
74. A diac is turned on by â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
75. A full wave rectifier with resistive load produces
76. A triac can pass a portion of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ half-cycle through the load
77. A triac has â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.. semiconductor layers
78. A Triac has three terminals viz â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
79. A triac is a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. switch
80. A triac is equivalent to two SCRs â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Power Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....