31. In a UJT, the p-type emitter is ........................ doped
32. In bipolar modulation, the carrier is symmetric about zero with amplitude equal to Cm, the PWM output
33. In current commutated DC - DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when
34. In EMCsignal, the source delivers maximum power to the input of transmissionline when the transmission line input impedance
35. In radiative coupling, the emitter radiation field
36. In single phase VSI, the harmonic which is not present is
37. LISN is a device used to measure conducted emissions. LISN stands for
38. Power electronics essentially deals with control of a.c. power at .....................
39. Silicon controlled rectifier can be turned on
40. Single phase VSI are mainly used in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Power Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....