131. Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of
132. When a UJT is turned ON, the resistance between emitter terminal and lower base terminal â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
133. When the emitter terminal of a UJT is open, the resistance between the base terminal is generally â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
134. When the temperature increases, the inter-base resistance (RBB) of a UJT â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
135. When the temperature increases, the intrinsic stand off ratio â€¦â€¦â€¦.
136. Which of the following is not a characteristic of UJT?
137. With increase in firing angle
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Power Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....