121. The triac is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
122. The UJT may be used as â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
123. The V-I characteristics for a triac in the first and third quadrants are essentially identical to those of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. in its first quadrant
124. To turn on UJT, the forward bias on the emitter diode should be â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ the peak point voltage
125. TRIAC is a semiconductor power electronic device which contains
126. Under harmonic free load voltages, the 3 phase VSI
127. Unipolar modulation is generally used in
128. Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24 lead to)
129. Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of
130. When a UJT is turned ON, the resistance between emitter terminal and lower base terminal â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Power Electronics
Power Electronics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Power Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....