71. To which class of systems does the von Neumann computer belong?
72. Two processors A and B have clock frequencies of 700 Mhz and 900 Mhz respectively. Suppose A can execute an instruction with an average of 3 steps and B an execute with an average of 5 steps. For the execution of the same instruction which processor is faster ?
73. What is characteristic for the organization of a computer architecture?
74. What is meant by a dedicated computer?
75. What is stored in a Translation Lookaside Buffer?
76. What is the control units function in the CPU?
77. What is the minimum number of flip-flops required in a counter to count 100 pulses?A
78. What is usually regarded as the von Neumann Bottleneck?
79. When a subroutine is called, the address of the instruction following the CALL instructions stored in/on the
80. When Performing a looping operation, the instruction gets stored in the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Parallel Processing
Parallel Processing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Parallel Processing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....