31. SPEC stands for,
32. Systems that do not have parallel processing capabilities are
33. Te devices connected to a microprocessor can use the data bus:
34. The 16- bit registers in 8085 is
35. The access time of memory is ............... the time required for performing any single CPU operation.
36. The advantage of RISC processor over CISC processor is that
37. The average number of steps taken to execute the set of instructions can be made to be less than one by following
38. The CISC stands for
39. The clock rate of the processor can be improved by,
40. The computer architecture aimed at reducing the time of execution of instructions is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Parallel Processing
Parallel Processing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Parallel Processing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....