21. Memory address refers to the successive memory words and the machine is called as
22. Micro instructions are stored in
23. Out of the following which is not a CISC machine.
24. Parallel processing may occur
25. Parallel programs: Which speedup could be achieved according to Amdahls law for infinite number of processors if 5% of a program is sequential and the remaining part is ideally parallel?
26. PC Program Counter is also called
27. Pipeline implement
28. Pipe-lining is a unique feature of
29. Pipelining strategy is called implement
30. Processors of all computers, whether micro, mini or mainframe must have
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Parallel Processing
Parallel Processing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Parallel Processing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....