11. In a system with a 16 bit address bus, what is the maximum number of 1K byte memory devices it could contain
12. In CISC architecture most of the complex instructions are stored in
13. In daisy-chaining priority method, all the devices that can request an interrupt are connected in
14. In immediate addressing the operand is placed
15. Instruction pipelining has minimum stages
16. Intel 8080 microprocessor has an instruction set of 91 instruction. The opcode to implement this instruction set should be at least
17. Intel Pentium CPU is a
18. Interrupts which are initiated by an instruction are
19. Itanium processor: Which hazard can be circumvented by register rotation?
20. Memory access in RISC architecture is limited to instructions
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Parallel Processing
Parallel Processing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Parallel Processing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....