11. In case of kiln drives, starting torque is
12. In industries which electrical braking is preferred?
13. In which braking back emf exceeds supply voltage?
14. Polarity of supply voltage is reversed in which type of braking?
15. Speed control by variation of field flux results in
16. The basic elements of a electric drive are
17. The concept of V/f control of inverters driving induction motors resuls in
18. The heating time constant of an electrical machine gives an induction of its
19. The power input to a 3 - F induction motor is 60 kW and stator loss is 1 kW the rotor cu loss per phase is
20. The slip of an induction motor during DC rheostatic braking is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Electrical Drives
Electrical Drives Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Electrical Drives Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....