41. The intersheaths in the cables are used to
42. The material for armouring on cable is usually
43. The minimum dielectric stress in a cable is at
44. The relative permittivity of rubber is
45. The surge resistance of cable is
46. The thickness of metallic shielding on cables is usually
47. The thickness of the layer of insulation on the conductor, in cables, depends upon
48. Underground cables are laid at sufficient depth
49. Which of the following insulation is used in cables?
50. Which of the following protects a cable against mechanical injury?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Electrical Cables
Electrical Cables Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Electrical Cables Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....