41. The inputs/outputs of an analog multiplexer/demultiplexer are:
42. One application of a digital multiplexer is to facilitate:
43. How many select lines would be required for an 8-line-to-1-line multiplexer?
44. Which of the following is correct for a gated D-type flip-flop?
45. Which of the following describes the operation of a positive edge-triggered D-type flip-flop?
46. Which of the following is correct for a D latch?
47. A D flip-flop utilizing a PGT clock is in the CLEAR state. Which of the following input actions will cause it to change states?
48. A positive edge-triggered D flip-flop will store a 1 when ________
49. If an input is activated by a signal transition, it is ________
50. A basic S-R flip-flop can be constructed by cross-coupling which basic logic gates?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Digital Electronics
Digital Electronics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Digital Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....