MCQ quiz on digital electronics multiple choice questions and answers on digital electronics objective question and answer to prepare for technical entrance test and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. What are the symbols used to represent digits in the binary number system?
2. The sum of 11101 + 10111 equals ________.
3. A binary number's value changes most drastically when the ________ is changed.
4. The binary number 111 is equal to the decimal number ________.
5. Hexadecimal letters A through F are used for decimal equivalent values from:
6. Digital electronics is based on the ________ numbering system.
7. The 1's complement of 10011101 is ________.
8. When using the repeated division by 2 method of converting from decimal to binary, one must write the first remainder as the:
9. The decimal value for E
10. Solve this binary problem: 01110010 â€“ 01001000
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Digital Electronics
Digital Electronics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Digital Electronics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....