81. The speed of a D.C. shunt motor is required to be more than full load speed. This is possible by
82. The speed of a D.C. shunt motor more than its full-load speed can be obtained by
83. The speed of a motor falls from 1100 r.p.m. at no-load to 1050 r.p.m. at rated load. The speed regulation of the motor is
84. The starting resistance of a D.C. motor is generally
85. The total losses in a well designed D.C. generator of 10 kW will be nearly
86. The type of D.C. motor used for shears and punches is
87. These days D.C. motors are widely used in
88. Three point starter can be used for
89. To get the speed of D.C, motor below the normal without wastage of electrical energy is used.
90. Torque developed by a D.C. motor depends upon
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Motors
DC Motors Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DC Motors Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....