51. In D.C. shunt motors as load is reduced
52. In the D.C. motor the iron losses occur in
53. In variable speed motor
54. In Ward-Leonard control the lower limit of speed is imposed by
55. In which of the following applications D.C. series motor is invariably tried?
56. No-load speed of which of the following motor will be highest ?
57. One D.C. motor drives another D.C. motor. The second D.C. motor when excited and driven
58. Regenerative method of braking is based on that
59. Sparking at the commutator of a D.C. motor may result in
60. Sparking, is discouraged in a D.C. motor because
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Motors
DC Motors Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
DC Motors Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....