31. If a D.C. shunt motor is working at no load and if shunt field circuit suddenly opens
32. If I2 be the armature current, then speed of a D.C. shunt motor is
33. If the field of a D.C. shunt motor gets opened while motor is running
34. If the speed of a D.C. shunt motor is increased, the back e.m.f. of the motor will
35. If the supply voltage for a D.C. motor is increased, which of the following will decrease ?
36. If the terminals of armature of D.C. motor are interchanged, this action will offer following kind of braking
37. In a D.C. generator all of the following could be the effects of iron losses except
38. In a D.C. generator, the iron losses mainly take place in
39. In a D.C. series motor, if the armature current is reduced by 50%, the torque of the motor will be equal to
40. In a D.C. shunt motor, speed is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Motors
DC Motors Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DC Motors Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....