21. These days D.C. motors are widely used in
22. Three point starter can be used for
23. To get the speed of D.C, motor below the normal without wastage of electrical energy is used.
24. Torque developed by a D.C. motor depends upon
25. Usually wide and sensitive speed control is desired in case of
26. Ward-Leonard control is basically a
27. What will happen if the back e.m.f. of a D.C. motor vanishes suddenly?
28. When the armature of a D.C. motor rotates, e.m.f. induced is
29. When two D.C. series motors are connected in parallel, the resultant speed is
30. Where D.C. motor of H.P. 12 or more requires frequent starting, stopping, reversingand speed control
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Motors
DC Motors Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DC Motors Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....