MCQ quiz on DC Motors multiple choice questions and answers on DC Motors MCQ questions on DC Motors objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A D.C. series motor is that which
2. A direct on line starter is used: for starting motors
3. A three point starter is considered suitable for
4. According to Flemings left-hand rule, when the forefinger points in the direction of the field or flux, the middle finger will point in the direction of
5. As -the load is increased the speed of D.C. shunt motor will
6. As there is no back e.m.f. at the instant of starting a D.C. motor, in order to prevent a heavy current from flowing though the armature circuit
7. At the instant of starting when a D.C. motor is put on supply, it behaves like
8. Buses, trains, trolleys, hoists, cranes require high starting torque and therefore make use of
9. By looking at which part of the motor, it can be easily confirmed that a particular motor is D.C. motor?
10. D.C. generators are installed near the load centres to reduce
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Motors
DC Motors Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
DC Motors Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....