81. Which of the following generators will be preferred if they are required to be run inparallel ?
82. In D.C. generators on no-load, the air gap flux distribution in space is
83. For both lap and wave windings, there are as many commutator bars as the number of
84. Iron losses in a D.C. machine are independent of variations in
85. Two D.C. shunt generators, each with armature resistance of 0.02 ohm and fieldresistance of 50 ohm run in parallel and supply a total current of 1000 amperes to the loadcircuit. If their e.m.fs. are 270 V and 265 V, their bus bar voltage will be
86. The number of brushes in a commutator depends on
87. Two generators are running in parallel. One of the generators may run as motor forwhich of the following reasons ?
88. The main factor which leads to unstable parallel operation of flat and over compounded generators is
89. In a D.C. generator the magnetic neutral axis coincides with the geometrical neutralaxis, when
90. D.C. generators are connected to the busbars or disconnected from them only under thefloating condition
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Generator
DC Generator Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DC Generator Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....