31. The e.m.f. generated in a D.C. generator is directly proportional to
32. The insulating material used between the commutator segments is normally
33. The voltage drop for which of the following types of brush can be expected to be least ?
34. In D.C. generators, lap winding is used for
35. If a D.C. generator fails to build up the probable cause could not be
36. In a D.C. generator in case the resistance of the field winding is increased, then outputvoltage will
37. In a D.C. generator the critical resistance can be increased by
38. In a D.C. generator in order to reduce sparking at brushes, the self-induced e.m.f. in thecoil is neutralised by all of the following except
39. In a separately excited generator supplying rated load the armature reaction ,
40. A separately excited generator as compared to a self-excited generator
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Generator
DC Generator Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
DC Generator Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....