21. If brushes of a D.C. generator are moved in order to bring these brushes in magneticneutral axis, there will be
22. While applying Flemings right-hand rule to And the direction of induced e.m.f., the thumb points towards
23. In lap winding, the number of brushes is always
24. Which of the following components of a D.C, generator plays vital role for providingdirect current of a D.C. generator ?
25. The e.m.f. generated by a shunt wound D.C. generator is E. Now while pole flux remainsconstant, if the speed of the generator is doubled, the e.m.f. generated will be
26. The series field of a short-shunt D.C. generator is excited by
27. In a D.C. generator
28. The critical resistance of the D.C. generator is the resistance of
29. Permeance is the reciprocal of
30. A shunt generator running at 1000 r.p.m. has generated e.m.f. as 200 V. If the speedincreases to 1200 r.p.m., the generated e.m.f. will be nearly
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DC Generator
DC Generator Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DC Generator Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....