11. What is the name of the river you see from Paris most famous landmark the Eiffel Tower?
12. Which city is the furthest north?
13. Which country is the famous playwright Henrik Ibsen (1828-1906) from?
14. Which countrys name literally means Low Country?
15. Which European country is bordered by Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, and Austria?
16. Which European country is known as Suomi in its own language?
17. Which famous sporting event started in Ancient Greece?
18. Which mountain range runs from Austria to Italy?
19. Which of the three Baltic States is the only country in the world to have its own national fragrance?
20. Which river runs through Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and the Netherlands?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on European Union
European Union Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
European Union Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....