11. Which of the following quality of SRS document ensures to compare the results of a phase with another phase ?
12. Who writes the Software Requirement Specifications Document(SRS)?
13. Requirements can be refined using
14. What is the goal of the requirements analysis and specifications phase of software development life cycle ?
15. One of the fault base testing techniques is
16. If every requirement can be checked by a cost-effective process, then the SRS is
17. SRS is also known as specification of
18. What is noise in terms of software development ?
19. Alpha and Beta Testing are forms of
20. The testing that focuses on the variables is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Software Engineering
Software Engineering Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Software Engineering Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....