31. The ____ translates internet domain and host names to IP address.
32. Which one of the following allows a user at one site to establish a connection to another site and then pass keystrokes from local host to remote host?
33. Application layer protocol defines
34. Which one of the following protocol delivers/stores mail to reciever server?
35. The ASCII encoding of binary data is called
36. Which one of the following is an internet standard protocol for managing devices on IP network?
37. Which one of the following is not an application layer protocol?
38. Which protocol is a signalling communication protocol used for controlling multimedia communication sessions?
39. Which one of the following is not correct?
40. When displaying a web page, the application layer uses the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on OSI Layers
OSI Layers Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
OSI Layers Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....