51. For analyzing the problem, decision â€“ makers should normally study
52. For maximization in TP, the objective is to maximize the total
53. For solving an assignment problem, which method is used?
54. Graphic method can be applied to solve a LPP when there are only............variable
55. How many methods are there to solve LPP?
56. If demand is lesser than supply then dummy demand node is added to make it a
57. If in a LPP, the solution of a variable can be made infinity large without violating the constrai the solution is..................nts
58. If the feasible region of a LPP is empty, the solution is
59. If the total supply is less than the total demand, a dummy source (row) is included in the cost matrix with
60. If there are m original variables and n introduced variables, then there will be............columns in the simplex table
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Research
Operations Research Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Research Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....