31. Allocation Models are
32. Allocation problems can be solved by
33. An assumption that implies that finite numbers of choices are available to a decision – maker and the decision variables do not assume negative values is known as
34. An objective function is maximized when it is a..........function
35. An optimal solution is the..........stage of a solution obtained by improving the initial solution
36. An optimization model
37. An optimum solution is considered the.............among feasible solutions.
38. Any column or raw of a simplex table is called a
39. Any feasible solution to a transportation problem containing m origins and n destinations is said to be
40. Any feasible solution which optimizes (minimizes or maximizes) the objective function of the LPP is called its
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Research
Operations Research Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Operations Research Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....