131. What do we apply in order to determine the optimum solution ?
132. What enables us to determine the earliest and the latest times for each of the events and activities and thereby helps in the identification of the critical path?
133. What has always been very important in the business and industrial world, particularly with regard to problems concerning productions of commodities?
134. What have been constructed for Operations Research problems and methods for solving the models that are available in many cases?
135. What is also defined as the non.negative variables which are added in the LHS of the constraint to convert the inequality < into an equation?
136. What is being considered as one of the most versatile management tools?
137. What is concerned with the prediction of replacement costs and determination of the most economic replacement policy ?
138. What refers to Linear Programming that includes an evaluation of relative risks and uncertainties in various alternatives of choice for management decisions ?
139. Which method is an iterative procedure for solving LPP in a finite number of steps ?
140. Which technique is used in finding a solution for optimizing a given objective, such as profit maximization or cost minimization under certain constraints?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Research
Operations Research Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Research Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....